At NEDA, our Hip Hop and Acrobatics Programs are a great way for our male students to improve balance and coordination, while building athletic endurance.
This popular, energetic program allows are male students, of all ages and levels, the opportunity to move with freedom. They are encouraged to find their own personal style and creative personality. The class headed by the "one and only" Josh Perez is sure to inspire todays youth as they "groove" to todays industry trends. The program runs September through June for students wishing to perform.
TUESDAYS THIS FALL 7:00-8:00pm!
All Boys Hip Hop Crew, Tuesdays 7:00-8:00pm
- Dance builds strength, coordination, agility and fitness. Dance keeps boys in condition and fit for all sports.
- Dance builds healthy bones and muscles.
- Teamwork - Dance is a Team Activity. All boys have to work together to create the best result.
- Mental Sharpness - The discipline required to learn steps requires focus and positive thinking.
- Confidence - A reserved student builds self-esteem and character.
- Health - General conditioning, improved lung, heart function and Brain function are optimized.
- Creativity and Self Expression. Unleash the inner artist - Boys are natural movers! Society can sometimes diminish the boy's need to express and process emotions.
- Leadership - Dance creates leaders in the classroom. Something they will carry with them throughout life.
- It’s Fun - Josh Perez, our All Boys Hip Hop teacher is electric, fun and his story is inspiring!
- NEDA is offering a 6 Week Winter ALL BOYS HIP HOP JAM WORKSHOP! So LET’S HEAR IT FOR THE BOY!