Learning of any kind requires a certain amount of discipline and dedication. Once you have chosen to study with us we expect each student to work hard in class.
Please review our school policies below. These policies are intended to ensure that each student receives the highest standard in quality education.
READY TO REGISTER?
News & Information
It is difficult for us to contact each parent personally regarding schedule changes, special events or recital information, therefore, periodic bulletins and announcements will be available on our website News page, on Facebook, sent home with students, or mailed to your home. Please call the studio at (508) 699-4959 with any questions.
The studio does not always follow the lead of the public school as to all holidays, but will close for vacation weeks. We will supply each parent with a vacation schedule during the first week of classes. You can also view our online calendar.
In case of inclement weather, cancellation of classes can be confirmed by checking our website home page or Facebook page. www.newenglanddanceacademy.com. If classes are canceled due to weather they will not be re-scheduled. Students however are permitted to make-up missed classes at their own convenience at any time through out the year.
• We consider it absolutely essential that the correct dance clothes and shoes be worn at all times. At the time of registration we will inform you as to the type of shoe required for each class
• All students must wear their hair secured up during class
• Absolutely no t-shirts, sweat pants or warm-up clothes permitted in the classroom
• Absolutely no jewelry - it can be dangerous and when asked to be removed it is usually left or lost in the studio
A total effort must be made to attend every class. Dance class is a group effort and therefore absence affects everyone! In the event of absence, make-up classes are available. There are no deductions on monthly tuition due to absence.
The fall dance schedule is subject to availability and change. We do not offer private or semi-private classes, therefore classes with six or less students may be combined with another class for weekly practices or for the recital performance. Click here to view the Class Schedule.
• Tuition is payed through online auto debit; safe and secure
• All tuition and registration fees are non-refundable (incl. first month)
• Tuition remains the same regardless of 3 or 5 week months
• There are NO refunds or deductions for missed classes
• Click here to view Tuition details